Camp Arrowhead offers a tradition in camping like no other. For over 60 years, Arrowhead has been fostering a sense of the outdoors, fun, and adventure in our campers! Camp Arrowhead is in the business of imagination; campers will try something new every day, they will make friends and gain self-confidence in a supportive and nurturing environment. Our 55-acre, stand-alone facility is dedicated to our campers for the summer months. Campers have full use of our pool, splash pad, sports fields, archery range, ropes course, athletic fields, and amphitheater, as well as the sandbox, playground, and trails for hiking.
SWIM CENTER HOURS:
- Lap Swim Only: 6:00-8:00am
- Open to Members: 4:30-8:00pm
- Friday, May 30, 2014 we will be opening at 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday:
- Lap Swim Only: 7:00-11:00am
- Open to Members: 11:30am-8:00pm
ALT Session 5-7 is now CLOSED
The following PM Swim Lessons are closed:
- Polliwog (sessions 5&6)
- Guppy (sessions 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7)
- Flying Fish (sessions 2, 3, 5 & 7)
CHECK OUT OUR SUMMER CAMP INCENTIVES HERE!