Small Group Personal Training
Are you looking to train in a specific specialty? Do you want to connect with others looking for the same kind of training as you?
We have your solution! Eastside’s Small Group Personal Training provides flexibility in your schedule while you train in the area of interest you’re looking for. $160* gets you an 8-week session, 2 classes per week! Sessions begin the week of November 5. Chose from our 4 specialties with a professional personal trainer and get to work!
*Register by October 22 for a t shirt designed for your class!
Specialty Areas of Interest:
- Kickboxing/Combat – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:10 – 7:10 PM with Christine W.
- Fit Fusion – Mondays at 5:00 – 6:00 PM & Saturdays 9:00 – 10:00 AM with Anna
- Functional Fitness For All – Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:00 – 8:00 PM with Dave
- Women’s Strength – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:00 – 11:00 AM with Christine P.
- Triple S (Youth Training) – Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:00 – 8:00 PM with Dan A.
- GRIT – See online schedule with various instructors
- ASL – Thursdays at 7:10 – 8:10 PM with Janna L.
*All trainers are Certified Personal Trainers.
- Kickboxing/Combat – A combination of kickboxing and combat style strength and conditioning for a full body training experience. There are modifications and progressions for all fitness levels.
- Fit Fusion – Mix up your routine with this fusion workout using a variety of cardio and strength movements!
- Functional Fitness For All – This program is geared toward a lifestyle change approach to fitness. If you are new to the gym or just getting back into the swing of things this small group is for you.
- Women’s Strength– We will work together to address the specific wellness needs as women. Together we will build full body strength and endurance, work on form needed to live our best daily lives, increase pelvic floor strength and discuss the specific nutritional needs of women, and . This is a beginner level wellness group for all ages levels.
- Triple S: Athlete Training – Strength, Skill, and Strength- is a fun-style fitness training program designed for tweens and teens looking to kick start or continue their fitness goals. The program combines strength training and cardio endurance in a challenging and fun way.
- GRIT – Formulated by a world-class development team and delivered by highly-skilled, motivating coaches, LES MILLS GRIT will train your body harder than ever before, creating an athletic and powerful physique. During this 30-minute workout, set in a team environment, you’ll have a great time with the people around you, be supported as you progress, and enjoy the mental and physical benefits that only high intensity training offers.
- ASL – This 8 Week program is for any fitness enthusiasts who are deaf, or ASL proficient seeking to take their fitness to the next level. Interested non-signers welcome as well! Work your fellow classmates in this fun, circuit format to learn functional exercises and build cardiovascular fitness and muscular endurance.
To Register, Contact:
Mike Avery, Sr. Director of Health & Wellness, at 341-3041 or email him here.
Christine Walker, Wellness Coordinator, at 341-3082 or email her here.