Partial Day Preschool
Preschool programs run September through June and follow the school district calendar. Registration for 2020-21 is open. View the breakdown of Partial Day Preschool locations, classes, days, and weekly pricing below.
Partial Day Preschool is offered for 2.5 to 3 hours daily for children ages 2-5. Two, three, or five day options are available at all locations. You may also be interested in Full Day Care.
Save over $500 a year on Partial Day Preschool when you join the Y.
Partial Day Preschool classes include:
- Dedicated staff
- Use of HighScope Curriculum
- Swim lessons for 3-5 year old’s
- A safe and healthy place to learn fundamental skills
- Developing healthy, trusting relationships and building self-reliance
- Fostering physical, emotional, and social growth
- Developing individual skills
- Cooperative activities
- Learning through play
- Developmental learning combined with fun, values-based activities
- Preparation for Kindergarten