Partial Day Preschool
Preschool programs run September – June and follow the school district calendar. Registration for 2020-21 is open.
Partial Day Preschool is offered for 2.5 to 3 hours daily for children ages 2-5. Two, three, or five day options are available at all locations. You may also be interested in Full Day Care. View the breakdown of Partial Day Preschool locations, classes, days, and weekly pricing below.
Save over $500 a year on Partial Day Preschool when you join the Y.
Partial Day Preschool classes include:
- Dedicated staff
- Use of HighScope Curriculum
- Swim lessons for 3-5 year old’s
- A safe and healthy place to learn fundamental skills
- Developing healthy, trusting relationships and building self-reliance
- Fostering physical, emotional, and social growth
- Developing individual skills
- Cooperative activities
- Learning through play
- Developmental learning combined with fun, values-based activities
- Preparation for Kindergarten