CAREERS AT THE Y
WORKING AT THE YMCA IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB, IT’S A CAREER BEING THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
The YMCA of Greater Rochester is always looking to grow our team of dedicated staff. Whether your passions and backgrounds are in childcare or in health and wellness, the Y offers a variety of career opportunities.
WHY WORK AT THE Y?
What makes the Y different than any other job? There are many different benefits to employment, that can build the foundation of a career for a lifetime.
- Experience Beyond the Job
- Retirement Plan
- YMCA Membership – When you work for the Y, you’ll have reduced or free membership. You will also be able to enjoy discounted rates for programs and childcare and all other Member Benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement – The YMCA is invested in helping our employees improve and develop personally and professionally. Which is why the YMCA works to provide tuition reimbursement for those who are pursuing education to help further their career. The Y also offers discount programs with area schools for up to 25% off of their tuition.
- Engaging work environment
- Flexible Hours
- Leadership Opportunities
- Training, advancement and certification renewals covered by the Y
- Opportunities available in multiple departments