THE CAROLINE “LILY” LOBOZZO AGING RESOURCE CENTER
The Caroline “Lily” Lobozzo Aging Resource Center, lovingly referred to as the Lily Cafe, promotes successful aging by providing an engaging atmosphere encompassing mind, body and spirit. By creating a space full of celebration and friends, the Lily Cafe combats isolation, promotes community, and encourages life-long learning. The Cafe is open to all Y member ages 60 years old and older.
The Lily Cafe is brought to you through support from the YMCA of Greater Rochester, Lifespan, and the United Way of Greater Rochester. With weekly lunch and learns, center outings, and fun, there is always something to do and enjoy at the Lily Cafe!
Things to do
In addition to friends and our caring staff, you can also take part in a variety of activities, including:
- Daily lunch – served at 11:30am – 12:30pm (there is no cost to participate, however a $3.00 donation is greatly appreciated)
- Educational Lunch & Learns (a $3.00 donation is greatly appreciated)
- Complimentary toast cart – offered from 8:30 – 11:30am
- Snacks – offered until 2:00pm
- Onsite Eldersource case managers – available twice a month on the first and third Wednesday from 11:00am – 1:00pm
Location & hours
Maplewood Family YMCA, 25 Driving Park, Rochester, NY 14613
(Medical Motors provides transportation for non-drivers for a $2.00 donation per trip)
Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 4:00pm
The Lily Cafe is a member benefit, but we periodically offer community-wide workshops and classes. Examples of these workshops include Oasis Classes, AARP Smart Drivers courses, and Lifespan Information & Inspiration Workshops for Caregivers. For an updated schedule and current offerings, please see the contact information below.
For more information, please contact Michelle LeBoo, Program Coordinator at the Maplewood Family YMCA, at 585-341-4013.