Nationwide Membership enables YMCA members to visit any participating Y in the United States, through membership at your home YMCA. We offer this because we want to help all YMCA members - of the YMCA of Greater Rochester and beyond - reach their health and wellness goals wherever they live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
IN EVERY COMMUNITY
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members of other YMCAs to take advantage of our facilities when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, YMCA members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.