The YMCA of Greater Rochester is excited to offer Full-Day Pre-Kindergarten! We know how important early learning is to our families and we are looking forward to offering this program to children who will be 4 years old on or before December 1, 2023.
BAY VIEW FAMILY YMCA
1209 Bay Road
Webster, NY 14580
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nutritious meals provided for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Social-emotional and play-based curriculum aligned with New York State Pre-Kindergarten Standards.
- Classrooms are lead by New York State Certified Teachers.
- Teachers, teaching assistants and support staff all go through a rigorous hiring process to ensure all staff meet the qualifications of the YMCA and the Office of Children and Family Services.
- Staff receiving ongoing training to promote professional development that address the education, growth and development of children.
Email Sarah.Green@RochesterYMCA.org for registration information
Pre-Kindergarten (must be 4 years old by December 1, 2023): $337
The YMCA of Greater Rochester child care policies state that payments for child care are required to be made weekly and is due on the Friday two weeks prior to attending. Private pay, Experience Scholarship, and Department of Human Services (DHS) will be accepted at all of our child care centers.
Parents/Guardians will be required to pay a non-refundable $150 deposit (per child) and a non-refundable $100 registration fee/$150 family registration fee. The deposit will go toward your first week’s payment.
- Before Care: 7-8:30 am
- Instructional Pre-Kindergarten: 8:30 am-2 pm
- After Care: 2-6 pm
Instructional Curriculum will follow the the local school district calendar. The center will be open for students on all school vacation days.
Yes: Experience Scholarships
- The Experience Scholarship Program provides individuals and families in need with financial support to enable their participation in YMCA of Greater Rochester membership and program activities. Scholarships are granted based on available resources and family eligibility.
Yes: Department of Human Services (DHS)
- The YMCA also provides “Facilitated Enrollment” for parents who may be able to receive state subsidy. We will assist you with the process of paperwork and help you keep track of information that is needed for the state. If you need to apply for DHS, please contact the email below.