We are excited to share changes in some of our membership categories starting April 1, 2023. Our Junior membership will now be two separate categories — Youth Program (ages 0-12) and Teen (ages 13-18) — to better serve and articulate the services available to these distinctly different age groups.
Youth Program Memberships
Youth Program Membership offers registration for Swim Lessons and Youth Sports (this does not include any parent/child programming), and discounts on Partial Day Preschool, Day Camp, Before & After School Program and School’s Out Camp.
- A child on a Youth Program Membership in a Swim Lesson, Youth Sport or Partial Day Preschool can be accompanied by a member or non-member (ages 18+).
- A Youth Program Membership does not allow facility access for anything other than a program they are registered for.
- Access to and discounts on YMCA Services and Programs such as:
- Swim Lessons
- Youth Sports
- Day Camp
- Access to Family Swim, Open Swim, Lap Swim
- Access to the deep end of pools (13-15 year olds must pass deep end test)
- Access to Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room at 16 years and older
- Access to Family Gym, Open Gym, Open Sports
- Access to the Wellness Center
- Access to Group Exercise Classes
- Access to sign up for Personal Training
- Eligible for the 20% Member Referral Program
Learn more about the deep end test in the Swimming section here.